How sweet is it to find a home big enough for the whole family! This spectacular residence offers great separation with several living areas, four alfresco zones and five spacious bedrooms.
Situated on Burleigh Waters Record Street – This charming waterfront home is privately set on a massive 840m2 block with the perfect due north waterfront aspect.
Brilliantly located only minutes to the famous Burleigh Beach, cosmopolitan James Street, local green parks and library, shopping centres and well renowned schools nearby such as Somerset College, Marymount College, Caningeraba State School, St. Andrews Lutheran College & Bond University, while the Gold Coast International airport is an easy 20min away.
The ground floor features a formal entry, delightful kitchen with gas top cooking which opens to the beautiful pool entertaining space overlooking Swan Lake, walk in pantry, a spacious living area with a cosy fireplace, dining and formal dining plus a full bathroom, laundry, 6th bedroom or office.
Ascending the staircase to the second level featuring five great sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, powder room and even more built-in storage. The master bedroom boasts his and hers walk-in robes plus an expansive ensuite with a bath, double vanity and a spacious balcony with beautiful water views.
Step outside to the fantastic undercover entertaining area with a huge sparkling swimming pool surrounded by lush palm trees and access to the water.
Enjoy the space and freedom that this sprawling home offers, on one of Burleigh’s premier streets.
Burleigh is an incredibly valuable and prosperous suburb; with buyers and investors alike looking to purchase in the area, knockdowns and site values continue to increase by the year whilst rental demands multiply and steadily intensify in this thriving suburb.
– Perfect 840m2 block – north waterfront aspect
– 5 bedrooms upstairs plus 6th Bedroom/ office/ study downstairs.
– 3 Bathrooms (2x First Floor & 1x Ground Floor)
– Wonderful ambiance with gorgeous high ceilings throughout
– Set behind a secure gate, room for a further two cars to be parked securely
– Double lock up garage with huge storage
– Plenty of built-in storage throughout the home
– Boat ramp
– In-ground 10m pool
– Sensor lights upstairs hallway
– Insulated walls and roof
– GCCC Water Rates: $310 approx. per quarter
– GCCC Rates: $1,100 approx. per half