Situated on Burleigh Waters record street – This charming waterfront home is privately set on a massive 840m2 block with the perfect due north waterfront aspect.
Boasting a expansive floorplan of 5 bedrooms plus a huge office or potential 6th bedroom, 3 bathrooms plus a powder room, living, dining and formal dining, the central kitchen which opens to the beautiful pool entertaining space overlooking Swan Lake.
Ascending the staircase to the second level featuring 5 great sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room and even more built-in storage plus the main bathroom and separate toilet. The master bedroom boasts his and hers walk in robes plus an expansive ensuite with a bath, double vanity plus a spacious balcony with beautiful water views.
The lower level offers the delightful kitchen with gas top cooking, walk in pantry, overlooking the pool area, spacious living area with a cosy fireplace, dining and formal dining plus a full bathroom, laundry, 6th bedroom or office.
Step outside to the fantastic undercover entertaining area with a huge sparkling swimming pool surrounded by lush palm trees and access to the water.
Only minutes to the famous Burleigh Beach, cosmopolitan James Street, local parks and library, shopping centres and well renowned schools such as Somerset College, Marymount College, Caningeraba State School, St. Andrews Lutheran College & Bond University
– Due north waterfront aspect
– Wonderful ambiance with gorgeous high ceilings throughout
– Set behind a secure gate, room for a further 2 cars to be parked securely
– Double lock up garage with huge storage
– Incredible amount of built in storage throughout the home
– Easy care gardens
– Boat ramp
– 10m pool
– 5 bedrooms
– Huge office
– 840m2 block
– In ground pool
– Sensor lights upstairs hallway
– Walls and roof insulated balcony at the front and back of the home
– Water: $310 approx per quarter
– Rates: $1,100 approx per half