Presenting an extremely rare & lucrative opportunity for the astute investor. Occupying valuable 539m2 perch of blue-chip land in highly-sought after ‘Medium Density Residential’ zoning, it boasts unlimited potential for development, and just 240m stroll to pristine white-sand beaches.
If development is your motivation, this is the optimum opportunity, benefiting from exponential growth which is set to surge with the imminent development of stage 3 of the light rail arriving in the heart of Burleigh. Alternately, the potential for design/construction of an architectural master home for an idyllic & enviable family lifestyle, is easily achievable in this quiet, friendly neighbourhood. This superb opportunity to realise this title to its immense potential is rare!
Burleigh is enjoying strong capital growth with a consistently surging popularity for the attractive, desirable ‘beach-accessible’ lifestyle & further buoyed by civil development plans being approved for implementation, only adding to ongoing gains.
Here is a scarce opportunity to snare one of the few remaining quality undeveloped sites. Burleigh’s high buyer demand, means properties like will increasingly become seldom with quality sites so close the hub of Burleigh almost non-existence.
Upper level, original home with formal entry, includes a superbly renovated extensive & fully enclosed entertaining space/living space with cosy wood fire, leading out to idyllic sundeck. Charming kitchen set over the lounge room with sunroom/office space and 2 bedrooms, bathroom with separate toilet room and laundry.
Ground floor residence offers an expansive covered entertaining space set overlooking the salt-water pool and kids’ treehouse cubby perched in a Mango Tree! Boasting 3 bedrooms, renovated modern kitchen, laundry, 2 toilets (1 inside/1 outside), bathroom with step-up spa, spacious living. Colossal double workshop at the rear of the property; the main workshop has lock up roller door security.
– Double storey original condition house on 539m2 block
– 13.5m frontage/40.3m depth
– Medium Density Residential
– Rare opportunity to buy into this highly-sought after position
– Enviable northern aspect
– Quiet, friendly neighbourhood
– Dual residential living (both levels fully equipped as individual residences)
– 5 bedrooms; 2 upstairs/3 ground floor
– 2 bathrooms; 1 upstairs/1 ground floor
– 2 kitchens; 1 upstairs/1 ground floor
– 2 laundries; 1 upstairs/1 ground floor
– Recently re-roofed with Colourbond
– Ceiling fans and split air conditioners throughout
– Rain water tank
– 2 gas stoves; 1 upstairs/1 ground floor
– 2 dishwashers; 1 upstairs/1 ground floor
– Kids treehouse cubby with connected power (perched in Mango Tree)
– Extensive enclosed living/entertaining to superb sundeck (upstairs)
– Covered outdoor entertaining on ground floor
– Salt-water pool with solar heating
– 15minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
– 240m stroll to pristine, white-sand beaches
– 300m stroll to cosmopolitan café precinct James Street
– GCCC rates: (approx.) $1,200/ a half year
– Water Notice: (approx.) $300/ per quarter