Presenting an idyllic beachfront lifestyle! Set to the magnificent & expansive beachfront of prestigious Marine Parade, just footsteps to endless white-sand beaches & your own Pacific Ocean views to drink up every day; there is no more perfect way to de-stress from the daily rigours!
Set north-facing with a sun-drenched courtyard entry, this beautifully relaxing ground floor apartment is abundant in natural light, and stylishly renovated to incorporate minimalist neutral style notes, timber laminate flooring, extensive built-in storage & set amid magnificently manicured gardens in a quiet & relaxing complex. Simply move in & begin living the luxurious beachfront lifestyle.
The property presents impressively throughout, with superbly renovated update, including 2 bedrooms with mirrored-door built-in-robes & ceiling fans, a luxe bathroom, extensive kitchen with loads of cabinetry storage & a spacious living room with opens to the blissful courtyard & entertaining space & a security-access only car space.
A luxury quality lifestyle awaits you at this gorgeous property set at the exclusive alcove of ‘Nobby Beach’, offering a warm & relaxing sanctuary, on the immediate beach front of prestigious Marine Parade, in the ‘Miami Beach Apartments’.
– North facing, privately set, ground floor apartment
– Prestigious Marine Parade beachfront position
– Newly renovated in stylish organic / neutral hues
– Located in ‘Miami Beach Apartments’
– Security screens on window + doors
– Stainless steel appliances
– Extensive built-in storage throughout
– 2 bedrooms with mirror-door built-in-robes
– Recessed laundry in luxe bathroom
– Security car space
– 10m stroll to beach
– 15minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
– 50m stroll to Piccolo café & Miami SLSC clubhouse
– 100m stroll to North Burleigh oceanfront lookout
– Quiet block of apartments in ‘Miami Beach Apartments’
– Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,326.01 per half year
– Gold Coast City Council Water Rates: $364.56 per quarter (subject to usage)
– Body Corporate fees: $71.92 per week