Presenting a lucrative investment opportunity for the surging Burleigh market in this
superbly located & serenely set boutique complex. This apartment sits enviably set to enjoy the northern sunshine & set well back from the streetline, in an immaculately presented & esteemed complex, offering both the immense desirability & convenience of a position within strolling distance to the beach, serene headlands walking tracks, gourmet cafes, ocean front dining, medical, banks, & just 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport.
Set within a boutique security complex, this beautifully maintained apartment encompasses free flow open-plan living, including a magnificently spacious kitchen, with outlook to the picturesque manicured lush courtyard gardens. Comprising 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes, the master boasting an ensuite, a neatly recessed laundry, main bathroom, and gorgeous light filled open plan dining/living space.
Complete with ceiling fans & split air-conditioning, great storage, a single security carpark, security intercom, & the peace-of-mind of onsite management for ‘The Village’ complex.
Boasting a large resort style inground pool in the complex & entertaining terrace with BBQ facilities for guests, a gourmet café located on the ground floor within the complex. This property ticks all the boxes for an idyllic beachside lifestyle.
Prestigiously positioned to the corner of Park Avenue & Connor Street, strolling distance to cosmopolitan James Street’s gourmet café precinct, Burleigh Heads beach and headland & National Park walking trails with ocean vista, schools, fine dining restaurants, everything you need within immediate proximity. For the idyllic beachside lifestyle; this is it!
– Desirable northern aspect
– Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite
– Large north facing courtyard
– Spacious kitchen with modern appliances and large granite bench tops
– Plenty of storage space throughout
– Built-in laundry
– Flowing floorplan with sun filled interiors
– Single security carpark
– Security intercom
– Convenient visitors parking
– 300m to patrolled Burleigh Beach
– 140m to James Street CBD
– 15mins to Gold Coast Airport
– 1hr drive to Byron Bay
– Council Rates: $730.73 per half year
– Water Rates: $375.16 per quarter (subject to individual usage)
– Body Corporate Fees: $71.58 per week, if paid within terms