Luxuriating in elite architectural design, this extraordinary property perfectly encapsulates the dream of an idyllic beachside lifestyle. Occupying the most desirable north-to-water aspect and enviably appointed on one of Palm Beach’s most prestigious streets, Mallawa Drive.
Welcomed by the grand, secure entrance this private, double brick home is laid out over 2 flawless levels of elite design. Featuring 6 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, triple garage and 2 living spaces. The main bedroom offers an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony which boasts breathtaking northerly views of the pool, water, Burleigh Headland and beyond.
Bathed in natural light with soaring ceilings and surrounded by manicured gardens and lawns this Palm Beach masterpiece, on a huge 903sqm block, has something for everyone. Bedroom 6 gives you the option to use as a totally self-contained unit or as a teenager’s retreat. The rear of the home is the quintessential entertainer’s paradise! With an under cover ‘alfresco’ area tiled in beautiful travertine tiles, pristine glass fencing, heated jacuzzi and family-sized salt water pool. The spacious kitchen provides perfect views, stainless steel appliances, walk-in butlers pantry and an electric cook top. This stunning home will exceed all expectations.
Occupying a much-sought after position only 700m walk to pristine beaches, gourmet café precinct of Palm Beach, popular new restaurants, chic bars, surf clubs, local schools, golf course, grocery stores, and a mere 15mins drive to Gold Coast International Airport.
– Prestigious north aspect waterfront property
– Dual living
– Spectacular 903m2 block, elevated to water
– 6 bedrooms with ceiling fans
– 2 living spaces
– 3 bathrooms
– Triple lockup garage with work shop space
– Vacuumaid ducted cleaning system
– Incredible high ceilings
– Securely fully fenced/remote entry garage
– Extensive storage options throughout including Attic
– Waterfront entertaining area with heated jacuzzi & salt water pool
– GCCC Rates: $1501.71 per half year
– Water Rates: $287.92 per quarter